Since the Naborhood Link News closed its doors in the early 1990s, the community known as Lemay (the 63125 zip code) has been without a community newspaper. But, that’s all about to change with the new Lemay Community Link, a quarterly mailed newspaper that is designed to bridge the gap between the organizations who are working diligently to improve the future of Lemay and the residents and businesses that make up the community.
enter site Quarterly, we send thousands of Community Link Newspapers to every commercial and residential mailbox in the Lemay, Mehlville, & Bella Villa area. Inside you will find community updates, neighborhood news, local events, and more.
Because without a way to communicate and connect, how can we truly call ourselves a community!
Where can I pick up more copies of the Community Link?
- Century Credit Union, 1540 Lemay Ferry Rd.
- Feed My People, 171 Kingston Dr.
- First Missouri Credit Union, 1690 Lemay Ferry Rd.
- MEAAA South County Center, 225 Lemay Ferry Rd.
- Midwest BankCentre, 2191 Lemay Ferry Rd.
- Shop ‘N Save, 1032 Lemay Ferry Rd.
- The Pavilion at Lemay, 305 Gregg Rd.